Our responsibility regarding the environment is something we take seriously.
We recognise that our day-to-day operations have the potential to impact on the environment and we are committed to minimising the impact through good management and continuous improvement.
We aim to:
- Minimise the level of harmful emissions through the efficient use of resources and the implementation of appropriate new technologies.
- Minimise the risks of pollution and other environmental incidents through carefully prepared and documented procedures and plans.
- Minimise use of natural resources such as energy, water and raw materials.
- Constantly invest in converting our vehicles to LPG in an effort to reduce damage to the ozone layer.
- Use our tracker system to enforce or monitor the mileage of our drivers, ensuring that no unnecessary journey is used.
For more information on how we can remove the stress and worry of dealing with daily food transportation issues call us now on 020 7622 4445 or email us at email@example.com Contact us